my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Monday, August 09, 2010

explore.dream.discover.

Today is a public holiday here in SG to commemorate the National Day.
had the time to do my fave past time and here's my take for the SASG's Challenge #36

"explore. dream. discover."
- this is an excerpt from Mark Twain's quote:
'Throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.'

For me, these 3 words are some of the ways that best described the steps towards success-
to explore all possibilities, to dream for what you believe in, and discover how to achieve them.

supplies:
kraft cardstock; sticky-back canvas, crackle paint, perfect pearls and inks: Ranger Industries; chipboard: Fancy Pants design; flock: Doodlebug design; glimmer mist: Tattered Angels; chipboard stickers: Basic Grey; markers: Copic; adhesive: Beacon

a subtle touch of blue sky for the background..


sunrays thru glimmer mist (a technique learned from one of Master Aida's workshop)





No comments:

Post a Comment