my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Believe


I'm a 'pink' person so I've created this layout for me with a note that would motivates me.


supplies:
cardstock, blush ribbon, alphas : American Crafts ; patterned papers : Doodlebug Design, Autumn leaves, Websters Pages ; mists : Tattered Angels ; sculpture flowers, pearls : Prima ; yellow ribbon : Pebbles ; stamp : Unity, GlitzItNow ; kraft envelope : Maya Road ; chalk ink : Tsukineko ; pigment ink : Ranger Industries ; punches : Martha Stewart ; foam squares : Scrapbook adhesives ; glue lines, dots : Glue Dots ; vellum


sentiment:
trust in your potential, enjoy the process, try something new, explore possibilities, but most of all--Believe.

an envelope to put my "note-to-self"....
by the way, since i don't want to resize my pic, the envelope flap is intended to cover the lower left part of my photo (because of the visible construction site).. the pearls as well in the lower right, so as to hide whatever it is on the sofa.. c",)



No comments:

Post a Comment