my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Just for you Mom

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms!
Even though I was up all night until the wee hours of Sunday, good thing that I was still able to call back home and greet my dearest Mommy and be able to make something special for her.

Since I'm miles away from my Mom, in honor of her, I have created a layout dedicated for her.
Fortunately enough, I was able to enter this also in the recent creative crop that I have attended.

sharing my layout for mommy dear...

supplies:
kraft cardstock; patterned paper (Websters); vellum; alpha sticker (AC); pearls, mask (Prima); dimensional sticker, acrylic ink (Making Memories); punches (Martha Stewart); ribbons; glimmer mist (Tattered Angels); distress ink, word stick (Ranger); embroidery thread (DMC)








btw, NEY, thanks for covering my hh chores just so that I can attend the crop. mwaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment