my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart's day 2011

hello!
it's been 'ages' since my last post.. a lot of things happened..
anyhoo, this Vday is so memorable for me since it's my first time to prepare something for my 'bebe' -- a homemade dinner and handmade minibook (inspired by TIM HOLTZ) with love coupons.

hope you had a great day as well... c",)




supplies:
patterned paper: Sassafras ; rub-ons, stickers, love note tickets: Making Memories ; Alpha sticker: Jenni Bowlin ; heart sticker: Heidi Grace ; mini-key: 7-Gypsies ; adage and journaling ticket: Tim Holtz' idea-logy ; stamp: Tim Holtz' Stamper Anonymous ; glimmer mist: Tattered Angels ; ink: Ranger Industries ; canvas pad: Phoenix Arts ; pen: Uniball signo ; foam dots: EK ; adhesive: Beacon's

No comments:

Post a Comment