my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bday album

Lately, I've been trying my best to keep up with all my 'stash' from the previous projects I've done. So what better way to clear them (as in fast!) than to use them asap and create an ALBUM...

Here's a simple album I made for my 30th bday using mostly-- my stash.
TFL!
a canvas-misted background

binded cardboard thru Zutter

white cardstocks for the inside pages which are also misted to create the same background as the covers

shown below are the rest of the pages...


supplies:
stash: cardboard, corrugated paper, foam, canvas pad, HBD stickers, lace cardstock, paper string, patterned papers (MLS, CI); alphas
white cardstocks: AC ; glimmer mist: Tattered Angels ; mask: Prima ; alpha: Thickers, Cosmo Cricket, Doodlebug design ; paints, ink: Ranger Industries ; sticker: Sassafras, KI memories ; crochet flowers: AC ; markers, illustration paper: Copic ; stamps: Hero Arts ; binder, wire: Zutter ; pen: Kuretake Zig ; adhesive: Beacon's, Scrapbook Adhesive, Kokuyo

No comments:

Post a Comment