my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look what I found...

I am clearing my harddisk when I found these never-been-posted layouts. Let me just share them here...

The very first LO I've done for my sister is so simple that I only used cardstocks which I believed represents the color of Mickey Mouse (my sis is such a fanatic of MM...) and to embellish it, I only used stickers which are all MM-themed! =)


Then my youngest brother was so jealous upon finding out that her 'Ate' (sister) had this for her room. During his vacation here, he then requested me to create a layout for his own room also.
My style is more on the girly-type or feminine-feel since I'm also fond of flowers and anything pink or pastel in colors.. Good thing I have Tim Holtz' alteration dies (gadget gear) to start with the 'Boy' themed LO. And here's my take for my brother's room--

aside from the 'gears', I used blue patterned paper, G45's proper gentleman themed borders, and jute twine for a more manly-look

a closer look on some of the details--
crackle paint for the borders

after embossing the grunge paper and cardboard with gold, I distressed the gears a bit just by using a pair of scissors, then for the pps, I inked the edges


supplies:
Kraft cardstock ; patterned papers: G45, Creative Imaginations, BellaBlvd ; gadget gears, hanging sign: Sizzix ; lace chain, grunge paper: Tim Holtz idea-ology ; embossing powder, ink, distress powder, crackle paint: Ranger Industries ; alpha: Thickers ; others: jute twine, cardboard ; adhesive: Beacon's, Kokuyo tape glue, 3d dots



No comments:

Post a Comment