my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mickey + Purple = My SIS







I've created a layout from another challenge that matched this recent inspiration board from Color Combos Galore.
My sis loves purple and so this layout was made for her.


This is a very simple 2-page layout that consists mostly of pattern papers. Used mainly to add texture and color, then to mat the photos.





I also made the banner out of a trim and of course with the patterned papers, creating Mickey's iconic head (as my sis loves Mickey Mouse).

Supplies:
cardstocks, letter stickers: American Crafts ; patterned papers: 3Bugs in a Rug, GCD studios ; punches: EK success, Fiskars, Carl ; circle cutter: Martha Stewart ; letter stickers: Cosmo cricket, Doodlebug design ; others: trims, tape glue, glue lines, glossy accents

Thanks for dropping by.... c",)


No comments:

Post a Comment