my life. my hopes. my dreams. my happiness

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Smile

I can't think of what kind of album should I create for our trip. Photos have been in my scrap table for 6 months now! So better yet, use this 1 photo at least to have 1 layout down (40+ more to go, goodluck to me!). Good thing there's an ongoing challenge in my lss - MWL to start the mojo running.

My hubby is fond of Avril Lavigne, and since I like the chorus of her 'Smile' song, the excerpt of the lyrics was used as journaling.

Supplies:
cardstock: American Crafts ; patterned paper, lace: Graphic45, Creative Imaginations ; pebbles, handmade paper, letter sticker: Prima Marketing ; circle lace stamp: Hero Arts ; distress ink, perfect pearls, embossing ink: Ranger Industries ; paint: Making Memories ; mini ephemera: 7Gypsies ; dew drops: Robin's nest ; others: trims, tape glue, glue lines, craft glue, pen, foam dots, tags, plain chipboards, watercolor paper


painted the plain chipboards

inked edges of the journal strips for a vintage look

circle lace stamped on a watercolor paper using embossing ink then colored with perfect pearls



Thanks for dropping by! c",)









No comments:

Post a Comment